Before you acquire a screw conveyor, it is a good idea to consider about your specific needs. In reality, you may just require a conventional transfer conveyor or more precisely, a screw feeder. The name is similar, which sometimes causes mistake. The crucial distinction is in how the system is loaded. There may be a clear winner for you depending on your plant uses and current equipment. You can buy thongs in siłownik pneumatyczny.
- In the automobile sector, screw conveyor systems are widely used to unload products from vehicles, bins, hoppers, or stacks. They are found in grain storage facilities, chemical factories, cereal processing facilities, and feed mills.
- A screw conveyor transports your goods from one location to another. It may be utilised in a variety of applications and settings, also it can transport material from other conveyors, airlocks, bucket elevators, and other systems.
- A screw feeder is utilised to regulate the amount of product that flows through your system and is dispensed at any particular moment. This makes it perfect for measuring or packaging exact quantities of stuff. Try getting screw feeder in siłownik pneumatyczny
- The feeder, which is normally located at the bottom of a bin or hopper, regulates the flow. The screw feeder does not transport material over a long distance.
The significant differences of these:
- Screw feeders are often used at the start of a process, whereas screw conveyors carry goods from A to B wherever it is needed.
- Screw conveyors can be used to mix, heat, or chill material. This is not done by the screw feeder.
- Screw feeders, in general, regulate the product’s down-flow onto another device. They are unable to transfer the merchandise vertically. Screw conveyors may transport products up an incline.
- Screw conveyors are normally flood-loaded, although control-loaded screw conveyors are the norm.